nohypers

It is currently 19 Jan 2020 13:39

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Yall Playin?
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2019 12:43 
Like fingering a girl with a backwards vagina.

Location: Broken Hill - Yeah I don't know where it is, either.
I’m curious about Baba is You but am concerned it will make me feel stupid

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2019 17:06 

Sekiro

It's so punishing, but I'm slowly getting better. I beat 2 of those general dudes, the ogre, ninja guy and drunk e-honda so at least I have more vitality and stuff now.

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019 21:21 

I think I'm ready to give up on Anthem, which I feel is a shame. I'm really enjoying it but the server dropouts are just getting ridiculous. I played for like an hour and half tonight and had 3 drop outs.

It's really a shame as there is a good game in there that wants to get out, but now you've also got the announcement that Bioware are delaying features to fix bugs, which I guess is a good thing? Just leaves there not a lot to do until then. Well they've released one new Stronghold (kinda like raids from MMOs), which I might try and give a go before I stop for good, but I think that's about it for me.

I've still got Destiny 2 to put some hours into, and I want to play through the Borderlands games before Borderlands 3 comes out in September, plus Mario Maker 2 in June so my gaming card is looking pretty full already, what with hockey back in full swing now too.

PostPosted: 04 May 2019 18:31 

EA has given up on Anthem so you probably should too, it's not going to get anything any more substantial than what it already has in it.

PostPosted: 04 May 2019 18:32 

I've been playing a lot of Gravity Rush Remastered. It feels like a PS2 game in a real good way.

PostPosted: 05 May 2019 08:50 

Playing Phoenix Wright triology on Switch. I’ve missed these games so much. It’s just a shame I’ll never be able to play the for the first time again

PostPosted: 06 May 2019 10:04 

Zephyr wrote:
EA has given up on Anthem so you probably should too, it's not going to get anything any more substantial than what it already has in it.

Yeah, been seeing that lately. Apparently the lead designers have moved on to Dragon Age 4. Anthem is dead.

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2019 17:24 

Far Cry 4. I'm enjoying it so far despite the load screen when fast travelling to captured outposts.

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2019 13:04 

I had a lot of fun with Far Cry 4, especially the hunting upgrade system. Make sure you do the Kyrat Fashion Week stuff as well.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2019 11:22 

So I found Lemmings mobile game. It's pretty cool. Well adapted for mobile I think. It does have an energy mechanic to limit play time, but it's based on how many abilities you use during a level, so if you're efficient at the levels you can play for longer. It's pretty cool.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2019 17:56 

Str8JaktJim wrote:
I had a lot of fun with Far Cry 4, especially the hunting upgrade system. Make sure you do the Kyrat Fashion Week stuff as well.

Finished Far Cry 4. Good story line (apparently the 2nd best of the Far Cry series. Far Cry 3 seems to be the number 1).

Nothing much to do in Kyrat after dealing with Pagan Min aside from getting all the collectibles (which I'm not going to do since there is no trophy for it) and the racing challenges. Will probably try to get rank 10 in the arena so I have all the Signature weapons.

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2019 13:15 

I've been playing the Blood and Wine expansion to The Witcher 3 and Jesus Christ it's a whole new other game.

For anyone here who hasn't played the Witcher 3, it's split up into 2 huge open world maps and 2 smaller ones. The game already had another expansion, Hearts of Stone, that opened up an unexploreable are in the game's biggest map with several quests and a main quest that took about 10-15 hours to beat.

This other expansion gives you a map about as big as the second largest map area in the base game along with just as many quests as you found there (maybe more?) and all in all it's like they've added another 3rd to the game's already massive amount of content.

How Long To Beat has both DLC packs at about 40 hours alone, but I'm a slow ass player so I'll probably finish this all end of July at the earliest.

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2019 10:51 

Anyone here get Death Stranding?

What's your take, yay or nay?

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2019 21:49 

Zephyr wrote:
Anyone here get Death Stranding?

What's your take, yay or nay?

I'm saying nay. Wait for a decent price drop (or bargain bin price) then buy.
It's a long game apparently - story driven?

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2019 06:04 

I've hated one Pokemon since its reveal. Bought it anyway and am having fun with it, surprisingly.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2019 07:00 

I'm not a Pokemon fan, but the latest ones seemed to be getting a lot of flack. Good to hear it's fun.

I picked up Jedi Fallen Order on Friday and played the first two planets on stream. It's fun so far and I can see how the additional Force powers will make combat very tactical so I'm glad I bought it. It's fun so far with a lot of exploration. The areas you can't get to yet are clearly marked too so you don't spend half an hour trying to work out how to get someone you're not able to.

I also started playing Far Cry 4 again because I needed something simple that I could play without worrying about playing it on stream. I'm actually enjoying it now that I'm not expecting too much from it. I'll probably finish it then trade it in.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2019 10:27 

I can see why Pokemon is getting so much shit online - the game is half-arsed. still fun, though. Just could be better.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2019 21:47 

I'm been trying to think of something 'new' and different to play on stream. I need to get back into Mario Maker 2 again, but I've realised I need something else to keep it interesting for me. I've been talking with some mates about the old Lucasarts flight sims like X-Wing and TIE Fighter, so I pulled them out again and got them running through DOSBox. Now I just need to see if I can get my old joystick working.

I remember quite often using the buttons to change the recharge rates of shields/engines/weapons. I had an awesome idea of using my recently purchased Stream Deck (which I'm loving way more than I thought I would) to replace those buttons, so I really hope I can get that working.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2019 07:05 

I've been trying to collect all the stuff in Fallen Order and this game just continues to impress me. Was looking for all the stuff on Zeffo and I found a completely unexplored section of the planet. It was just like playing the game new again, finding my way through an unknown area, searching for ways forward (or sideways for secrets) to finish the area.

I'm not sure why this game has got me wanting to complete it. I'm not normally like that and I'm defiantly not a player that likes to customise the look of in game things. If it doesn't affect gameplay I usually don't bother with it. But for some reason this game has got me wanting to collect all the things.

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2019 09:22 

Started playing Borderlands The Pre-Sequel over the weekend, or as I like to call it Borderlands Aussie Edition. All the characters apart from Handsome Jack and the player character have very broad Aussie accents and there's tons of Australian-isms in it. No word of a lie the last mission I did last night was going to find someone called the Jolly Swagman then looking for his Tucker Bag which legend has it holds a Jumbuck. Seriously, I'm surprised the person that gave me the missions wasn't called Waltzing Matilda just to round out the reference.

It's fun, but something feels off about it. The game just feels less polished than Borderlands and Borderlands 2, in particular the audio doesn't seem up to scratch. It also feels like it's going to be short, which I don't mind. I was just looking for something to fill in a bit of time.

Oh and I ended up 100% Fallen Order. Got all the achievements (a first for me in any game) as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next