nohypers

It is currently 03 Dec 2020 11:27

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: The Finish Line - "I'm done with this game"
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2020 07:58 
the enigma

I've just been playing games on my phone at the moment as it's all I seem to have time for. I've finishes

Monument Valley 2
Lara Croft GO
Hitman GO

I managed to get all these for free (Hitman GO is still free). Monument Valley 2 was great but I think the first was better. Maybe just because it felt fresher the first time

Lara Croft GO was surprisingly enjoyable. A pretty simple puzzler but worth a go.

Along the same lines Hitman GO was ok. I didn't enjoy as much as Lara Croft GO and found it less challenging

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2020 20:31 

I beat Doom.

Oh and I beat Mega Man X on the SNES classic on stream tonight. First time ever. Gotten up to the last boss so many times and fail. Not tonight though.

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2020 11:38 
the enigma

i finished The First Tree on PC. only last around 2 hours and was pretty dull overall.

thinking about playing Gone Home next

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2020 10:37 
the enigma

I finished Gone Home. Only about 2 hours long but very enjoyable and lots of 90s feels

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2020 09:14 

Can't really play too much with my hand in a splint at the moment (broken finger from hockey) but last weekend I was going through a box of old gaming gear looking for my next Star Wars Play Time game and found my old NES with the NES Advantage, an arcade stick for the NES. I could grip the stick in my left, splinted hand between my thumb and the splint and use my right hand on the other buttons.

So over that last week I played, for the first time, the OG Legend Of Zelda! It's still a bloody fun game! Very hard in places but it rewards exploration by upgrading items to make things easier. Not gonna lie, I had to look up a guide every now and then to help me, especially the last dungeon when I ran out of keys.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2020 09:36 
the enigma

I saw some of the part 1 clip and was laughing when you were counting the screens as you went down only to discover its a infinite loop thing. brought back some great memories from playing it myself on the NES all those years ago.

hope the hand isnt too bad and recovers quickly

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2020 15:04 
the enigma

Finishes a few games recently

D4 - Dark dreams don't Die (PC). Not sure wtf is going on here but I liked it. it ends on a cliff hanger but apparently they aren't going to ever do the sequel.

Streets of Kamurocho (PC). Released by sega as a freebie it was only available to download for 2 days. Its only 1/2hr long and is essentially a level of streets of rage 2 with Yakuza characters

3 out of 10 (PC). This is free on EPIC and contains 5 episodes (approx 40 mins each). It's a sitcom based on a game development company. I enjoyed the humor and mini games. Given it's free give the first episode a go and see what you think.

Kentucky Route Zero (Switch). I mean it's supposed to be good but to be honest I didn't really get into it (or get it). I liked that it had a very different visual style, but I just didn't get sucked into the story.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12